Here's a snippet from Hyunwoo's weekly appearances on Arirang Radio's Catch The Wave. In this video you can learn the difference between 상황 and 상태.
Check how much you can understand from studying with Level 5 lessons of TalkToMeInKorean!
To make the conversation more realistic, we have added some new words and expressions that did not get covered in Level 5 yet, but don’t worry; you have the PDF to use for reference!
Long sentences are great, too, but there are also simple yet useful short sentences you can use in everyday conversations in Korean.
- Estimated study time: 10 minutes
- Suggested activites: Watch the video and practice saying the one-word sentences out loud until you can say them comfortably.
One of the most popular winter street foods is 붕어빵 (fish bread). Teacher 경은 goes to a food stall in the street for some hot 붕어빵.
- Estimated study time: 25 minutes
- Suggested activites: Watch the video, study unfamiliar words, and watch the video again while trying to read the Korean subtitles out loud.
Learn new Korean words and expressions through a folk tale! This story is about a spring that makes you young again.
- Estimated study time: more than 30 minutes
- Suggested activities: Listen to the story once, and read the story out loud. Look up the words you don’t know, and listen to the story again. Try translating all the sentences into your language if possible.
You can read the text for this story below:
Here's a snippet from Hyunwoo's weekly appearances on Arirang Radio's Catch The Wave. In this video you can learn the difference between 오히려 and 차라리.
How are cities, provinces and districts divided in Korea? How do Korean addresses work? You can find out in today’s video lesson.
- Estimated study time: 5 minutes 30 seconds
- Suggested activites: Just enjoy the video!
We received (and answered) some really interesting Korean questions over the past couple of weeks, and we answer some of them in more detail in this video.
- Estimated study time: 15 minutes
- Suggested activities: Watch the video, and make your own sentences using at least one of the expressions introduced in the lesson.
Here's a snippet from Hyunwoo's weekly appearances on Arirang Radio's Catch The Wave. In this video you can learn the difference between 바뀌다 and 변하다.
Do you like long hair, or short hair? 경은 and 주연 sat down to talk about their current hairstyles.