안녕하세요! Welcome to the very fist episode of “20% Movie” at TalkToMeInKorean.com! We named this series “20% Movie” because 20% of the video is made like a short movie, and the other 80% is designed to teach you Korean. We hope you enjoy the new series! ^_^ 감사합니다!
20% Movie – Phone calls in Korean