We’re back with a brand-spanking new episode in the TTMIK drama series! The storyline for this drama is based on an idea suggested by one of our listeners (phungies) through our YouTube channel: Kyeong-eun enjoys her coffee in a coffee shop and leaves her bag behind on accident. But what happens after that? You’ll just have to watch to find out!!
The following are the phrases used in this video:
1. 여보세요? [yeo-bo-se-yo] = Hello?
2. 안녕. [an-nyeong] = Hi. / Hello.
3. 오랜만이야. [o-raen-ma-ni-ya.] = It’s been a long time.
4. 감사합니다. [gam-sa-ham-ni-da.] = Thank you.
5. 정말 감사합니다. [jeong-mal gam-sa-ham-ni-da] = Thank you very much.
6. 잠깐만요. [jam-kkan-man-yo.] = Wait a second.
7. 여기 제 번호예요. [yeo-gi je beon-ho-ye-yo.] = Here is my number.
8. 다음에 커피라도 한 잔 해요. [da-eu-me keo-pi-ra-do han jan hae-yo.] = Let’s drink some coffee of something next time.
9. 뭐예요? [mwo-ye-yo?] = What is it? / What’s going on?
10. 제 가방 왜 가지고 있어요? [je ga-bang wae ga-ji-go i-sseo-yo?] = Why do you have my bag?
11. 빨리 줘요. [ppal-li jwo-yo.] = Give it to me quickly.
12. 이상한 사람이야. [i-sang-han sa-ra-mi-ya.] = What a weird person.
13. 저기… [jeo-gi...] = Well… / Excuse me…
14. 번호 좀… [beon-ho jom...] = (Could you give me your) Number…?
Be sure to check out the REVIEW VIDEO as well!